Clinics & Services
These services are provided by the clinical team at the practice and accessed via the practice nurse, they include:
- Health Promotion
- Well man and Well woman clinics
- Flu/pneumonia/Shingles/Whooping cough vaccinations (where eligible)
- Seasonal influenza vaccination programme
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Cardiovascular risk assessments and advice
7 Day Service
Urgent and routine appointments with a GP, either same day or in advance are now available in Oldham.
You can now book to see a GP in Oldham in the evening and at weekends. Anyone registered with an Oldham GP will be able to choose from the appointments available across the borough.
NB This is not a walk-in service. These appointments must be booked in advance and may not be with your own GP.
The opening hours are 6:30pm - 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm Saturday and Sunday.
Call 0161 934 2827 to book an appointment
For further information visit: www.igprcare.co.uk/7dayservice