Resources for those of you who may are in need of support or who may want to be more involved with groups within the LGBTQI+ community:
- Stonewall – National charity offering Information and support for LGBT communities and their allies
- Youth Out in Oldham – Run by the Proud Trust, this is a weekly group for LGBT+ young people and those questioning their gender or sexuality aged 13-19 (and up to 25 with additional needs) who live or spend time in Oldham.
- OLGBT Out and About - An informal social support group for older lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Oldham
- LGBT Foundation – A charity offering all manner of support to the LGBTQI+ community
- Tog Mind – Mental health support for the people of Tameside Oldham and Glossop.
- Oldham Pride Weekend 2022 – This year’s event will take place between 22-24 July 2022.
- Domestic Violence support in Oldham – Oldham resources for anyone experiencing domestic abuse
- National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline - 0800 999 5428
- LGBT+ Hate Crime Helpline - 0207 704 2040
- National Conversion Therapy Helpline- 0800 130 3335
WE ARE LGBT GOLD TRAINING ACADEMY CHAMPIONS ACCREDITED!